The Borough of Manasquan Tax Collector's office aims to provide the best customer service while fulfilling the monetary obligation charged to this office for the purposes of Manasquan Borough and Monmouth County.
The New Jersey State Statutes charges the Tax Collector with collecting funds needed to support local government, county government, school districts and fire districs.
Buying and Selling:
- When you sell your home, make a copy of your bill for your records and present the new owner with the original bill at closing
- If you have purchased a property and did not receive a bill at closing, you must contact this office for a duplicate bill. Bills are not issued due to sales; failure to receive a tax bill does not exempt you from property tax payments or the interest due on delinquent taxes.
The New Jersey Division of Taxation's Regional Information Centers in Trenton, Galloway, and Fair Lawn are open to the public by appointment only.
You may request an appointment-
Online: Visit www.nj.gov/treasury/taxation, and select Contact Us.
By phone: Call the Division's Appointment System hotline at (609) 943-4093
Leave a message with name and phone number. A representative will call back within five buisness days to schedule an appointment
- Regarding the Senior Freeze 1-800-882-6597
- Regarding the Homestead Benefit, 1-888-238-1233
- For general tax assistance (609) 292-6400
- For information on payments, filing, forms, publications, license renewals, and answers to frequently asked questions, visit www.nj.gov/treasury/taxation.
|Fallon Barcheski||Tax Collector||(732) 223-0544 ext. 239|